Young afro-american teen girl laying in bath with foam, wearing swag jewelry flawless, making selfie. Bathroom, home. Royalty-Free Stock Photo. Download preview. Young afro-american teen girl laying in bath with foam, wearing swag jewelry flawless, making selfie close up. ID
A teenager has been killed after using her cell phone in the bath and suffering an electric shock. Madison Coe, 14, died at her father's home in Lovington, New Mexico, on Sunday in an accident her family said took place when she either plugged in her phone or reached for a phone that was already plugged into the wall while she was in the bath. And we want something good to come out of this as awareness of not using your cell phone in the bathroom as it is plugged in and charging," she added, explaining the family wanted to spread awareness about the tragedy. We don't want to lose anybody. The teenager had just finished the eight grade at Terra Vista Middle School within the Frenship Independent School District, where she played tuba in the school band and enjoyed playing basketball. We wish to share our heartfelt sympathy with her family and friends as we carry the burden of this tragedy together," officials with FISD told the station. A GoFundMe page has been set up to raise money to help Coe's family with the medical and memorial costs.
Teenage Martial Arts Champion Dies After Dropping Mobile Phone in the Bath
A teenage girl in Russia, who was a martial arts champion, was electrocuted to death when she dropped her phone in the bath. Irina Rybnikova, 15, had been using a cable to charge her device in the Siberian city of Bratsk when the tragic incident occurred last Saturday. Her sister Tatiana, 25, told the newspaper Komsomolskaya Pravda that she had become the godmother to her young daughter.
Chat with us in Facebook Messenger. Find out what's happening in the world as it unfolds. Police believe Madison Coe, 14, sent this message to a friend before she was electrocuted in her bathtub. Story highlights Police believe the photo might have been taken up to an hour prior to the girl's death Evidence shows contact with a frayed extension cord likely led to electrocution. She took her phone into the bathroom and was careful to keep it dry as it charged, laying its power cords on a towel.